Your Ad Here

a date!!


ok first of all it was a dream,so fellas, dont worry i didnt go out on a date.


It was a rainy night,i had my dinner a bit heavy that day though.My eyes closed and opened.Trying desperately to keep it open as i was watching the movie and it was the climax.I decided to close the player and leave the climax for the next day.I went to bed,resting my head on one of the pillows with my arms around another.The chill weather added comfort.

I was in the middle of a valley with flowers all around,a brook with silver water flowing through little birds flying around i was spinning around to get the view of the paradise that was around me.
The air was chill with the fragrance of spring , sky looked like a big blue umbrella.I was delighted, anyone would be,with the scenery that i saw.I started running with pace but hey i wasnt getting tired.i saw a hill which blocked further view.I climbed it to see a big garden of red rose.A full stretch of red rose till your eye sight could go.It must be the view,i walked slowly.One step after another .I was in the middle of an ocean of roses.Wind was blowing with a gentle pace and i think it whispered something to my ears,i couldn't make anything out of it.
i was standing for a while,out of nowhere a Lilly fell on my head.I looked up and everywhere i saw nothing.I then heard the sound of a girl giggling.I ran towards the sound i saw no one.Another Lilly fell on my head,i smiled and then smelled the flower.I felt that i was being intoxicated.I looked around smiling,to find no one.I shouted out loud "WHERE ARE YOU?"
Again i heard the giggling sound.This time i was determined to find out who it was.I carefully walked without making a sound.I saw a girl on her knees peeping through the roses [expecting me to show up in front of her,i guess].I smiled and called her she she suddenly looked back,she looked beautiful and i have never seen anyone as pretty as her.She stud up and smiled.Oh God! i could have done anything to get the smile back.She gave the one remaining lilly to me,i took it and smiled at her.She took my hand and she started walking taking me along.Without any hesitation i followed.
We walked and walked and i finally reached the bank of the brook we sat down.She sat on her knees and hugged me from behind,my cheek on her cheek and our head swayed to and fro.I then kept my head on her lap.She asked me if i liked her,without any hesitation i replied that she is the prettiest thing ive seen.She giggled and started stroking my hair.A cool breeze blew.She kept my face close to her.I felt like a bird flying in the sky with her flying beside me.I felt what love was like,an intoxication that started to grip me.I was lost to a dream within a dream.It was sunset time we ran to the hill top to see the sunset.We sat there doing nothing.We looked at each other,we didnt talk at all.I held her hand.She smiled and started singing,i took her in my arms and raised her and i started to move her in the air.In the dim light the two black shades danced and danced.
Suddenly i woke up.Immediately i couldnt make out any other word than "Shit".i Actually had a date but in my dreams.It was 3 am in the morning.i closed my eyes again anticipating the dream to come again....................................

7 Comments:

  1. Abhi said...
    Nice dream da! Hope such things happen in real life to you too! My latest dream was a total nightmare; me dying infected with swine flu and noone coming to my funeral. What a dream, anyways yours is much much better off!

    Nadakaan vendi thenga adikaam ennu poyi Pazhavangadiyil promise chey! Nadanirikum!
    Lekshmi Chidambaram said...
    you are watchin a lot of bollywood movies these days i bet :D



    jokes apart..wat a dream anna...
    penned4fun said...
    You added fiction to the fiction (Dream)...But well written..:)
    R.Sidharth said...
    it was an experience i cant forget!
    Hari said...
    Dreams...

    My pet topic. I see a HELL LOT of dreams. Ellaam ithu pole publish cheythaal pani kittum. :P

    Good one. :)
    Prashant Arvind said...
    what a lovely description of the garden and the beauty... the lovely dream of yours.. hope you get more of these and they go the climax..:D dude the post is awesome...
    Unknown said...
    kollam kollam... sho entammoooo

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Your Ad Here

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds