Your Ad Here




















It was a Friday afternoon when this happened.I had a good lunch.The lunch break was long because during Fridays the Muslims are allowed free time to go to the mosque.Naturally it was free time for us and as always i engaged myself in activities like talking and loitering around the college.It was 2 pm and the classes were about to start.I was waiting outside the door wondering if it was my lucky day ie hoping that the teacher wont turn up.It was double hour of Electronics that day.Suddenly i heard my friends hurrying behind my back.All were preparing for a bunk,giving their numbers and ensuring proxies.But against my expectation a lady with huge books in her hands was slowly advancing towards me.Oh God!she has seen me,now i cant even bunk.With drooping face i dragged myself inside.I then looked for the vacant seat.To my relief the back bench was vacant.I ran towards the seat and just about made it.As usual the class started.I searched out my text book.Lots of lines,lots of equations and lots of figures.For a few minutes i kept on hearing three words TRANSISTOR,BIASING,FEEDBACK.Then something strange happened.I cant explain what.I was standing on a valley with a orange shirt and Grey shorts.I looked around it was green all around.Suddenly i became happy.My joy knew no bounds.As i ran i saw love birds flying in the sky in pairs.I ran faster,silly i wasn't getting tired.Cool breeze filled my lungs with fragrance of love.I then reached a big garden with lots of flowers but with a fence.There was a board that said PRIVATE PROPERTY.I watched the garden filled with fruits and flowers.Outside the garden i saw a small brook with water silver in colour.I helped myself to as much of it as i could.Then i kept on walking when i saw a small kid of 6 years weeping outside the garden.I asked WHY ARE YOU CRYING MY BOY?.The boy looked at me,it then stopped sobbing and looked at me & asked me who are you.I said i am Sidhu.The boy brought its hands close to itself in fear.I said do not worry,i wont hurt you.I went close to it and stroked the boys hair,he smiled at me.Suddenly he asked me "can you help me jump this fence". I nodded and the child came close to me ,i gently lifted him above the fence.he jumped.He looked through it and said come in.I also jumped.The boy in a concerned tone said beware of the gardener she is a monster .I walked with him holding his hands and the boy ran with happiness .Suddenly he turned and looked at me with horror.Some one grabbed me.I screamed"AYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
it was my teacher.It was all a dream.All were laughing.She smiled and asked
"Dont you sleep at home?".I suddenly replied "errrrrrrrr,head ache".She said "ok
sleep".With embarrassment i closed my eyes thinking what happened to the little boy..............................................................................................................

7 Comments:

  1. Spartan said...
    to start wid....i liked the way ur dream started off........pretty strange.....dreams are always....rt.....and also the transisson frm class to dream.....nice....but the dialoges wid the boy......and the situations.....u cud ve given a better picture........then the framin of the blog.....if it was dream first and class second.....wud ve been a little more interestin,since ur dream is reality based one...not a fiction....hi hi....its just a suggestion dude.....anyways keep dreamin.........even our X president has asked us to dream.......u moved a level forward....u started dreamin in class....tats all.....
    Arwindh said...
    good one..
    Anand said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Anand said...
    Hey there...good job man....even i am from Electronics background...no wonder why u went into the land of dreams...hehe....jokes apart...gr8 narration
    sumi jayachandra said...
    good 1 :D
    Hari said...
    Wow!! Awesome dream! My dream was better though! Did this actually happen, Sidhu? ;-)

    Jokes apart, if this dream were true, it presciently brings out a rather poignant aspect of your personality. The very 'austerity' of your dream points out to the innocence of your mind! Sadly, innocence is something society lacks today!

    A great read. Nevertheless, you still haven't exactly mastered presentation and paragraphing. Tweak with presentation the next time you write. i.e. Divide your post into paragraphs and concentrate on minimizing typos.
    Anonymous said...
    u kept thinkin abt the boy after the dream? after i read this i was thinkin abt the gardner and him gripping ur hands...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Your Ad Here

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds